The Tea Room QVB FAQ
How does the High Tea service work?
- Each high tea package is the same, each guest will receive their own portion of a selection of finger sandwiches, petit fours, savory pastries a scone and a tea/or coffee. You can upgrade to an alcoholic package for a cost.
- Guests can mix and match the packages; the whole table is not required to order the same package.
Can we share?
Unfortunately not, each guest aged 5+ is required to order one menu option.
Do you sell gift vouchers?
Yes, we do you can refer to our online store via the link – https://giftstore.thetearoom.com.au/.
Is BYO available?
We are fully licensed with an extensive beverage menu. BYO is not available.
Celebrations & Decorations:
- We do not allow BYO cake/pastries.
- For an additional $9 we offer a Celebration Plate – This features a small slice of cake,
- candle and personalised message.EG: ‘Happy Birthday Bob!’ or ‘Congratulations!’.
- We recommend decorations to be small and simple as the high tea stands take up some space. Your table will be in a shared dining space with other guests.
Do you take group bookings?
Yes, Monday – Friday we can host up to 60 guests and Saturday-Sundays a maximum of 12 guests.
All Group Bookings must complete the following:
- A group booking form and pay a $200 deposit within 48 hours of making the reservation.
- Final numbers and full payment is required 5-7 days prior to booking. We are unable to offer a refund for any confirmed persons that do not attend on the day.
You can either send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Reservations Team on (02) 9283 7279 extension 1.
Parking & Directions
The Tea Room QVB is located on the Northern End (Market Street) of the Queen Victoria Building. Please take the lift to Level 3 which will open into our foyer.
The QVB ‘Wilson Car Park’ entrance is located via York Street. We are not affiliated with them and do not validate parking.